Transcend Living Inc
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Community at The Heights Treatment begins with our treatment team. Each team member strives to be the best version of themselves through practicing honesty, integrity, and authenticity. As a team, we support each other’s personal and professional growth, challenge each other to move beyond comfort zones, and strive to provide the best client care possible. This creates a recovery community for our clients that is safe and accepting, that is growth oriented, and that honors the individuality of each participant. Clients can expect a consistent, confidential, and supportive environment and regularity in their groups and fellow participants.
SUMMARY: The Primary Therapist is responsible for coordinating the entire patient experience which includes individual therapy, development of the Psychosocial Assessment, Master Treatment Plan, and facilitation of a variety of psychotherapy and psycho educational groups. This position reports to the Clinical Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordinating, maintaining patient load and the entire patient experience which includes individual therapy, development of the Psychosocial Assessment, Master Treatment Plan, and facilitation of a variety of psychotherapy and psycho educational groups
- Ensure clients are provided with an appropriate orientation and that clients are actively involved in making informed choices regarding services received
- Ensure assessments of clients are thorough, complete and timely; that treatment goals and objectives are based on results of appropriate assessment as well as relevant input from client served and are revised when indicated; services provided are related to goals and objectives in treatment plan
- Facilitates conjoint family therapy sessions and transition and discharge planning
- Communicates with patients’ referring therapists and/or medical professionals, and is an active member of each patient’s primary clinical team
- Coordinates treatment planning for each patient in the patient load
- Responsible for documenting continuity of care, reviews and treatment team meetings, which may include identification of objectives and interventions based on diagnosis and assessment
- Demonstrate competency in regard to treatment and documentation and maintain program certification and program standards
- Responsible for discharge planning throughout the course of a patient’s treatment
- Responsible for ongoing research insuring appropriate recommendations are made for aftercare, as well as maintaining contact for clinical support from feedback professionals
- Assists in the effective management of all clinical caseloads and audits clinical documentation that spans multiple modalities of care
- Ensure that confidentiality regulations are maintained; services reflect an appropriate level of care with reasonable duration; ensure the master treatment plan is reviewed and updated according to facility standards, and transition plans and discharge summaries are completed when indicated.
- Main point of contact with Billing & Claims Management Company
- Intake Coordinator responsibilities such as: new client assessments, provide pertinent documentation to the Billing & Claims Management Company, etc.
- Attend clinical trainings, weekly staff meetings, supervision, sessions and chart audit meetings.
- Contribute to quality improvement and systems development
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:This job has no supervisory responsibilities.n.
This position has no travel requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Our organization has implemented policies to ensure clients and staff are safe by checking daily temperatures, required for clients, visitors and staff to wear masks, safety distance requirements, etc.
Education Required:Masters Degree - MS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :